Can you Outlast & Outpour the competition?!?!?!
That all depends if you OUTDRAW the competition!!
TTMAC is throwing their first Wine Survivor and you don't want to miss the opportunity to win up to
*200 Bottles of Wine
AND just in time for the holidays!!!
*-depending on number of entries sold
Quick! Invite your family, friends and neighbours to get in on this super-awesome-fun TTMAC Fundraiser.
(FINALLY a fundraiser every (wine drinker) one can get behind...LOL!)
TTMAC Wine Survivor will run from December 3rd to December 17th.
Final Draw is December 17th when the winner will be announced!!
There are are several options to choose from to enter and WIN:
Option 1 (individual player) - Entry Fee $10 and Drop Off ONE Bottle of Wine Prior to December 2 at drop off locations for THREE chances to win. Disclaimer: Minimum $10 Wine Bottle purchase.
Option 2 (individual player)- Entry Fee $10 and Drop Off TWO Bottles of Wine Prior to December 2 at drop off locations for SIX chances to win. Disclaimer: Minimum $10 Wine Bottle purchase.
Option 3 (Team Players)- Entry Fee $10 per team member plus ONE bottle of wine for 3 chances to win for the Team. Disclaimer: Minimum $10 Wine Bottle purchase.
Note for Teams: You will need a Team Name & Team Captain for this option. All entries are entered under Team Name and the Captain is responsible for dropping off the wine for the team and distributing to team members if won. Team Players can register individually or the Team Captain can register the entire Team at once.
Don't have time to purchase and drop off wine before December 2nd?? NO PROBLEM!!! TTMAC is making it Easy-Peasy for you...
Option 4 (individual player) - Entry Fee $10 and TTMAC will purchase ONE bottle of wine on your behalf for a fee of $15 and you will have THREE chances to win.
Option 5 (individual player) - Entry Fee $10 and TTMAC will purchase TWO bottles of wine on your behalf for a fee of $30 and you will have SIX chances to win.
Now for the Important Details
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING!
- All players must be 18 years or older
- Open to Members of TTMAC and the General Public
- You can enter as an Individual or a Team (2 or more players)
- No homemade wine allowed
- Minimum $10.00 bottle of wine
DROP OFF OF WINE MUST BE BEFORE December 2nd to Qualify
Drop off locations will be TTMAC Office (South) and Hawkwood (NW). Address will be emailed to you upon registration.
TRIBAL COUNCILS (drawings) & UPDATES
- Names drawn are eliminated from Wine Survivor and do not qualify to win. A winner is determined when there are only 3 names (individual or team) left for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place (drawn it that order)
- Registrants will receive updates on the draw via email on a daily basis between December 3rd-17th.
- The last three names drawn will be winners.
- The number of bottles given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be determined based on the number of bottles received
- Last Name drawn takes 60% of wine, 2nd place takes 25% and 3rd place takes 15%.
- Names will be drawn starting Dec 3rd and the Winners will be announced at the Winterwonder Land Party and via email and social media (Facebook) on December 17th.
- Winners do not need to be present at the Winterwonder Land Party to win
Wine must be picked up at the TTMAC office BEFORE December 21st.
ODDS OF WINNING
- Depends on the number of entries received.
- Max of 100 entry fees available
The $10.00 Entry Fees are Non-Refunable and due upon registration. Wine not received by December 2nd will forfeit entry fees and prohibit participation in TTMAC Wine Survivor