Want a chance to win some cold, hard cash for a long, hot summer?
It's our FIRST EVER 50/50 Fundraiser!
Purchase your entry for a chance to win between June 15 and July 3
It's a "Survivor" Style elimination from July 4 to July 15.
Final Draw is July 15 and the 3 winners will be announced!
We're an Association for Multiples, so we MUST have Multiple Winners!
There are TWO Options to enter for your chance to win:
Option 1 (individual player) - Entry Fee $20 per person
Option 2 (Team Players)- Entry Fee $20 per team entry
Note for Teams: You will need a Team Name & Team Captain for this option. All entries are entered under Team Name and the Captain is responsible for dispersing any winnings to team members. Team Players can register individually or the Team Captain can register the entire Team at once.
Now for the Important Details
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING!
- All players must be 18 years or older
- Open to Members of TTMAC and the General Public
- You can enter as an Individual or a Team (2 or more players)
- Payment must be received by July 3
- Individual Names and/or Team Names will be published on our Facebook Page and via email, Tribal Councils, Updates and to announce the 3 Winners.
- Pay invoice online with a Credit Card or through PayPal
- Pay with Cash at the TTMAC Office, during regular office hours
- Pay with cheque - mail to the TTMAC office or drop off during regular office hours
- Pay through an EFT: email firstname.lastname@example.org. Password: TTMAC (All uppercase)
TRIBAL COUNCILS (drawings) & UPDATES
- Names drawn are eliminated from the 50/50 draw and do not qualify to win. A winner is determined when there are only 3 names (individual or team) left for 3rd, 2nd and 1st place (drawn it that order)
- Registrants will receive updates on the draw via email on a daily basis between July 4-14.
- The last three names drawn will be winners on July 15.
- Last Name drawn takes 60% of the 50/50 draw (up to a maximum of $3,000), 2nd place takes 25% of the 50/50 draw (up to a maximum of $1,250) and 3rd place takes 15% of the 50/50 draw (up to a maximum of $750)
- Winners will be notified via email and winner's name will be posted on our website and Facebook group.
- Payment for the winner(s) is a cheque
- The cheque will be mailed to the winner(s) the week of July 23
ODDS OF WINNING and VALUE
- Depends on the number of entries received.
- Max of 500 entry fees available
- Maximum amounts to be won:
First Place $3,000
Second Place $1,250
Third Place $750
The $20.00 Entry Fees are Non-Refundable and due upon registration. Payment must be received by July 3 to have a valid entry into the fundraiser